Friday, October 19, 2012

Holiday Knitted Scarves

Yeah!  Half of my holiday knitted scarf set is complete!  I need to work on the hat next but here is a picture of the scarf that I decided to make for myself after I saw this yarn for a quarter at a yardsale.  (I actually got all three skeins for that price!)

 
It was raining when I took the photo so the metallic flakes don't really show up great.  Just a basic knit pattern since the yarn would not show any detail when doing anything fancier.  32 stitches across and two full skeins of the yarn for the scarf.
 
 
Below is a picture of a scarf I did last month using the Seafoam pattern. I really liked it but need to find the right yarn to do another one. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Next thing to work on today is finishing Carol's autumn quilt block. 

1 comment: